- M. Tanaka, K. Sato, E. Kitakami, S. Kobayashi, T. Hoshiba, K. Fukushima, Design of Biocompatible and Biodegradable Polymers Based on the Intermediate Water Concept, Hot Topics, POLYMER JOURNAL:The Most Accessed Papers, 高分子, 161, (2016).
- M. Tanaka, T. Hayashi, S. Morita, Hot Topics, SPSJ Asahi Kasei Award 2011 The Roles of Water Molecules in the Biointerface and Application of Medical Polymers, 高分子, 61(6), 396, (2012).
- M. Tanaka, Hot Topics, Water Structure of Biocompatible and Stimuli-Responsive Polymers with Alcoxy-alkyl Unit, 高分子, 60 (6), 371, 2011.
- M. Tanaka et al., Preface of special issue -Role of water molecules at the bio-interfaces at all hierachical leves, J. Biomat. Sci. Polym. Ed., 21, 1827-1829, 2010.
- M. Tanaka et al., Special Issue on Role of water molecules at the Bio-interfaces – Mechanism of biocompatibility –In the cerebration of 90th birthday of Professor Teiji Tsuruta, J. Biomat. Sci. Polym. Ed., 21, 1827-1970, (2010).
- M. Tanaka, Design of Novel Bio-Interfaces using Self-Organization to Control Cell behavior ＃TSociety for Medical and Biological Engineering, Proceedings of the 49th Annual Conference of Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, (2010).
- M. Tanaka, Design of Novel 3D Bio-interfaces Using Self-Organization to Control Stem Cell Proliferation and Differentiation, JAIST Press, Special Proceeding Book of International Symposium，71-78, (2010).
- M. Tanaka, M. Birch, E. Ito, S. Yamamoto, M. Shimomura, Hot Topics, Design of Bio-interface with Surface Topography using Self-organization, 高分子, 59(1), 5, (2010).
- M. Tanaka, A. Tsuruma, S. Yamamoto, M. Shimomura, Control of cell adhesion and functions using self-organized honeycomb patterned polymer films, Biodevices, 390-393, (2009).
- J.R. McMillan, M. Tanaka, M. Akiyama, H.A. Long, H.J. Qiao, S. Yamamoto, R. Abe, K. Kodama, M. Shimomura, H. Shimizu, Porous films allow live human skin cell delivery and aid wound healing in model mice, The Journal of Dermatology, 35(9), 630-631, (2008).
- A. Tsuruma, M. tanaka, S. Yamamoto, M. Shimomura, Suppression of neural stem cell differentiation by Honeycomb-patterned films, IFMBE Proceedings, 14, 3558-3561 (2007).
- M. Tanaka, S. Yamamoto, M. Shimomura, Self-organization technology in life science : the interaction between cells and patterned surfaces, Materials Integration, Vol.20(5), 67-77, (2007).
- M. Tanaka, Design and preparation of nano-biointerfaces by self-organization, JAPAN NANONET BULLETIN, July 6, (2006).
- E. Hirota, M. Tanaka, A. Mochizuki, Relationship between blood compatibility of polymer material and water structure in it, J. Adv. Sci., 17, 245-250, (2005).
- Y. Miwa，M. Tanaka, H. Oshiyama, A. Mochizuki, Study on structure of water in poly(2-methoxyethylacrylate)(PMEA) and poly(2-hydroxyethylmethacrylate) (PHEMA) by 2H solid -state NMR., Biomaterals-Seitaizairyo (J. Jpn. Soc. Biomater.) , 21(2), 143-149, (2003)
- M. Tanaka, Blood compatible biomaterials, 18(10), BIO INDUSTRY, 48-58, (2001).
Show all critical reviews (Japanese)